Listen to the podcast here:
Welcome to Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs Show Episode 005.
In this episode, join my friend Kate Hellmers to learn more about Fear, Confidence, and Stepping Forward in Life.
- How to Conquer Your Fears to Experience Your Ideal Life?
- What Are Ways to Build Confidence?
- Can You Step Forward In Life Without Panicking?
6:49 The way to not get nervous and help yourself get rid of that fear is to just block it out.
7:29 What do you think business owners and entrepreneurs fear the most?
9:46 Through the Courses on Mindset, Energetic Techniques, and Business Success Tools, I help them catapult their careers and businesses.
12:05 So once you Meditate and connect, figure out what your plan is, then the fear usually goes right away because now you have a plan.
20:33 How does lack of confidence affect a business owner and CEOs or experts that are out there?
So in Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs, we help entrepreneurs with their SELF CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM and help them boost their confidence in different areas of business such as:
such as marketing
such as dealing with people
You know you name it. We have guest experts and entrepreneurs that join us and share their experience with us on different topics and areas.
Now one way that we help entrepreneurs and business owners to gain confidence and is through our course Simple Marketing Formula.
That’s where we help them simplify their marketing and
Create their One Page Strategic Marketing Plan because we believe in simplicity and community.
In our six-day live boot camp. We work with our community of serious and committed entrepreneurs to create a One-Page Marketing Plan so we can start implementing it right away.
And from Monday to Saturday, people walk out with their One-Page Marketing Plan completed.
Check out persyo.com/join-smf.
Kate Hellmers is the CEO of your10keys.com, author of four books, and is also known as the Secret Weapon for Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Experts.
With a business background and expertise in Energetic Techniques, Kate uses scientifically proven methods, combined with proprietary tools to deliver results for clients.
Now, Kate has had a career in cutting through to the bottom line for her client’s unbelievable successes.
And so I came up with my Specific Steps. And one of the things through Intuition that I realized is:
Planning catapults your success by four. So for every minute that you can plan, you’re saving four minutes, and you’re completing your success.
- Then ask yourself, why are you fearful?
- Again, disconnect from anybody else’s, figure out where the fear is based.
So if it’s a decision, so there are a couple of different kinds of fears, one, it is a decision that you need to make that you need to actually, you know, Research, Analyze, and then Meditate on.
And I know a lot of people say, “Oh, why are you meditating business?”
I do not know one CEO that doesn’t meditate. They might not call it to meditate, they might call it, with me, they call it I’ve named it something different. I call it the 62nd or 100/22-second focus, but it’s the same thing.
You sit down, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and then ask yourself:
- What is it that I need to do to move forward?”
- Where is this fear coming from?
And you’ll get an answer, all you need to do is listen and ask the question.
Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.Julie Andrews.
Well, a couple of things happen.
- One is it feeds into fear when you’re not confident. So the fear grows when you’re not confident.
- And the second thing is if you don’t do things, you don’t step forward in life.
And so that lack of confidence can cost you a lot of money. You know, people that don’t make the call to the client, they don’t put on that course they don’t go to that seminar, whatever it is, because they’re not confident, or a huge one is saying one word to people that can make a huge difference. And that’s Hello. People say to me, “you know, when a cocktail party or something, how do you do it? You know, you know a lot of people”, and I tend to be kind of shy, actually.
But I just learned as a team to say one word, hello, how are you? And it absolutely opens up conversations.
If you don’t do things, you don’t step forward in life.Katie Hellmers
- One is psychological,
- The other is physiologically and if you change your body position, go from this to this. Your body, because this is the position for lack of confidence and this here is a position for confidence. The body goes I’m not feeling good, but this is you know, a position of confidence.
And so I need to change and, you know, get in line with the physics of myself, if you will.
- One is Plan.
- The Second is to get rid of your fear and build your confidence.
So you already know how to do that. And so you plan it out, you take care of those two things.
4. And then the fourth thing is Accountability.
And one of the ways to get accountability is through mentors. You know, everybody talks about, you know, the five people around you. And that’s obviously very true. But within those five people, it’s really good to have a mentor that can show you the way and when I say mentor, I mean somebody, not just a coach, but somebody who’s done it.
You know, somebody who if you want to be an author, get somebody who wrote a best seller and ask them how they did or their courses now that you can take on that. If you want to know how to build a course, take Mostafa’s course, or, you know, that kind of thing, where you go with someone who’s already done it. And they can just give you the simple steps to do it.
And within that, like for instance, by taking a course, you have homework every week, and that’s a form of accountability.
The other thing is so you can get an accountability partner.
But you got to find a good one because a lot of people don’t. They just like fade away. They don’t know how to be an accountability partner.
- One is they changed up a tiny bit, but you know, What’s a good book that you’ve read or a quote that you like?
- And the other is, How do you step forward in life?
And then we go on from there.
It is possible to change your life in 5 days. All it takes is switching our minds and then seeing something different.Mostafa Hosseini
- If you Rate and Write a Review for our Podcast on the Apple podcast where I post the link there,
- I am giving away tickets to Simple Marketing Formula, which is valued at $2,000.
- And in the Simple Marketing Formula Boot Camp, we built a One Page Marketing Plan.
- I’m also giving away four tickets to my Quarterly Planning Workshop.
- That’s where you would build your One Page Business Plan. It’s coming up on June 26-27th.
- And we actually run that every quarter. That’s our quarterly planning workshop. I’m giving away one ticket to that workshop as well. It’s about $4,000 in value.
- Okay, that’s where we spent a couple of days building the overall picture and the One Page Business Plan for your business.
- I am giving away tickets to Simple Marketing Formula, which is valued at $2,000.
Together, you have a One-Page Business Plan and a One-Page Marketing Plan. And that’s basically all you need to grow and scale your business.
Again, we believe in simplicity. And we believe in community. So we work with our community of serious and committed entrepreneurs in a live environment.
And because of what’s going on in the world with COVID-19, we run both of these workshops online:
- We do lots of interactions,
- Breakout sessions,
- Hot seats.
And at the end of it, you’ll walk out with your One Page Marketing Plan at this Simple Marketing Formula Boot camp, or your One Page Business plan at the Quarterly Planning Workshop.
And get moving and you know exactly what to do to grow and scale your business. And you’ll move past the fear of not knowing what to do to grow your business. And you’ll increase your chances of success.
Please hear this!
If you implement your plan, you increase your chances of success by 40 times.
If you are in a supportive community and if you work with a coach, you increase your chances of success by 80 times.
Right? So I wouldn’t give up on that.
If you have questions. Your name gets to draw, gets put into our draw. If you write a review for our show on Apple podcasts, your name gets entered into a draw. And that is it.
Any parting words Kate for us?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Mind Medicine: Use Your Thoughts To Heal by Dr. Mahmoud Rashidi
- Beyond Order: 12 More for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- Five Day Best Live Challenge E-Book by Kate Hellmers
- Confidence 52! Checklists by Mostafa Hosseini