Welcome to Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs Show.
In this episode, you’ll meet Mostafa Hosseini, your host for the show. Mostafa shares his story about his business, and how he developed his Confidence to run his business on a day-to-day basis. Over the years, Mostafa learned that growing a business has its own ups and downs, requires confidence on a daily basis, and is here to share those experiences with you. Through coaching calls, interviews, and monologues, Mostafa will share the wisdom he has gained through the years on starting, running, and maintaining his businesses.
If you are an entrepreneur or you want to be an entrepreneur, if you are somebody that has launched a business and struggling with your confidence and trying to figure out what your next steps are in growing and scaling your business confidently, this show is going to be for you.
Helping entrepreneurs with their self-esteem in running their business on a day-to-day basis.
The importance of boosting your confidence.
Hang out with a community of like-minded entrepreneurs who are in the same boat as you are.
4:52 I have developed a list of 52 things that you could do to improve and boost your confidence on a daily basis.
6:42 This show is going to be about self-confidence, self-esteem, and basically generally about your confidence in running your business on a day-to-day basis.
9:59 We’re going to share actionable tips and advice that you could use on a daily basis in running your business.
12:42 Why should people listen to this? What’s in it for you?
Good morning. Good evening. Good afternoon, wherever you are in the world and you’re listening or watching, welcome to Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs. My name is Mostafa Hosseini, and I am your host for the show. In this episode, I am going to give you some details about the show. Go over what you will see and hear in the show and share some general details about the show with you.
The purpose of Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs is to help entrepreneurs with their confidence and self-esteem and their confidence in running their business on a day-to-day basis. During this show, we’re going to share some tips that you could use on a daily basis as an entrepreneur and help you boost your confidence and get some actionable advice. You can use basically again on a day-to-day basis.
So I’m going to share with you who I am. And what I do and where I come from. My name is Mostafa Hosseini. I am a serial entrepreneur, coach, speaker, author. And I specialize in one-page marketing plans. Let me adjust my settings here and we’ll go forward.
Now, how did I get here, and what I’ve done in the past?
Born and raised in Tehran, Iran. I am Iranian-Canadian, moved to Canada, about 20 years ago back in September 2000. And when I first got here, I did not speak English. I didn’t know how to communicate with people. Didn’t know the culture a lot, I had to learn all of that. And so I’ve been living here on my own for the past 20 years.
So my story with confidence here in Canada starts within the first year that I was here. I went to McDonald’s to buy fries, one day here on Eighth Avenue and Eighth Street downtown Calgary, walked in and I tried to order fries. Now the kid at the tail did not understand what I said, because I think I was not speaking English to him. And he started making fun of me. And when I walked out of that McDonald’s with my fries, I don’t even know if I got the fries or not, I said to myself that this is not going to happen again.
I started focusing on learning the language. On learning how to communicate and becoming more confident in expressing myself.
So moving forward, I went to school here to university and again, because English was my second language, from time to time the kids would make fun of me because I didn’t know how to communicate well. So I had to learn that.
I especially had a hard time communicating with girls and women. Because my mom never taught me how to communicate with the opposite sex. I had to learn all of that on my own and become confident at it. So I worked on it.
I’ve been studying, working, learning, and becoming confident in communications for the past 20 years.
- Right now I am married,
- I got two kids, two boys. The older one is four years old, younger one is six months old.
- I am all about family, which I’ll tell you more about it in a second.
- I run two businesses.
- One is my coaching practice with Persyo.
- The other one is a software business that I own.
I feel like I’ve been working on my confidence for a long time. And I have a few things to share personally, as far as my own confidence goes.
- I can speak in front of a crowd.
- Decide to go live on a camera like this in a matter of minutes.
- Show up and speak to people and run my business.
- Attend networking events confidently.
- Work on selling my business and, selling our products and services rather comfortably and confidently.
And so that’s what I’ve got going on.
And I’m going to share a few things and tips that I’ve worked on and discovered that will help what you might call it, improve and boost your confidence.
As a matter of fact, I have developed a list of 52 things that you could do to improve and boost your confidence on a daily basis.
And these are things that you could do. They are rather quick. And you’ll get to experience boosting your confidence almost instantly.
And I’m going to share that with you the list and the checklists. In a later episode, I’ll share the links with you guys.
So what am I about and what am I not about?
- My top values are family, business, growth, and learning. I love my family. Everything that I do is about family and business.
- And I spent quite a bit of time and money on my own personal growth and learning.
- I read about 20 or 30 books a year.
- I’m constantly attending seminars and webinars and listening to podcasts and shows to learn new things.
- I love mountains and I love nature, love skiing. I’m a Level 2 ski instructor and I teach as a volunteer ski instructor here in Calgary, and around and I teach family.
- Basically, I cannot get enough out of mountains and spending time in nature.
- I love camping.
- I love barbecue.
- I love my Persian Kebabs and if you’re ever in town, and if we hang out, I would happily make you some good Persian Kebabs.
Now what am I not?
I’m going to just be clear and upfront about that.
I am not the God of Confidence.
I mean my own confidence goes up and down on a daily basis.
But I have learned a few techniques and a few things that I’m going to share with you as well.
And our guest experts and speakers are going to share with you as well that will help us manage our confidence moving forward.
This show is going to be about self-confidence, self-esteem, and basically generally about your confidence in running your business on a day-to-day basis and how to manage your business by being confident at it. That’s the overall theme of the show. Before I tell you who this show is for, let me tell you who this show is not for:
- This show is not for you if family, business, growth, learning and, personal development are not part of your top values. If, again, if these are not in any of your top values, this show is not going to work for you.
- If you generally know everything about everything, and you’re the smartest person in every room, this show is not going to work for you.
- If you keep running to a lot of stupid people on a daily basis, and generally people around you are very stupid, and they’re idiots, this show is not going to work for you.
- If you don’t believe that you can improve your confidence and your self-esteem and become better at what you do, this is definitely not going to work for you.
- If you typically blame the government and the people around you for everything that is wrong in your life, we’re not a good fit for you.
- If you are mostly focused on yourself, and you don’t care about people around you and the community and you don’t even like to tap into a community, again, this show is not designed for you.
Who is this show for?
This show is for you if the following top values are somewhere on your top values and not in any particular order.
- If your top values include family, business, personal growth, and personal development, this show is going to be working for you.
- This show is for entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, leaders, influencers, speakers, and generally, business owners that want to grow their business, scale their business, and be confident at doing so. Whether you’ve been in business for a few years, or you’re starting from scratch, this show will help you boost your confidence.
- This is for you if you’re serious about your business and your goals. And you just are looking for some tips and processes and the mindset that will help you reach your goals and be more confident at it.
- If you’d like to increase your charisma, and become a stronger leader for yourself, for your family, for your community, and those around you, this show is for you.
- If you would like to get tips and actionable advice that you can use on a day-to-day basis to boost your confidence and be comfortable in running your business, this is for you.
By the way, the name of the show is Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs. And what we mean by that one is what’s going to transpire is we’re going to share actionable tips and advice that you could use on a daily basis in running your business hence, Daily Confidence for Entrepreneurs.
- This show is for you if you’re humble, heart-centered, and you’re a spiritual leader, and you want to hang out with other spiritual leaders and entrepreneurs, and connect with them, and communicate with them more confidently.
- If you want to be more confident with yourself, and you want to love yourself more and be content with yourself, this show is for you.
- If you want to be more proud of yourself, and enjoy your own company, because a lot of people cannot stand being on their own and spending time with themselves. We’re going to share tips and advice and the mindset and the process on how to be content with yourself later in the shows.
- If you want to become a strong leader for others, cause leaders need confidence in leading others. And if you’re not a confident leader, others probably do not follow your lead. So this is gonna help you.
- If you want to be confident in sales, and in selling your products and services, maybe be confident on the phone, be confident on the camera like I am on camera right now, be confident in front of a crowd and work on your sales skills, we’re going to talk about that.
- If you want to hang out with other people, maybe at networking settings and network with other business owners and other leaders, and industry leaders and connect with them, get to know them, make friendships with them, this is going to work for you.
- If you want to generally be confident in growing your business because you know growing your business and believing that you can grow your business and reach your goals, takes a bit of confidence and self-esteem. And so during the show, we’re going to share actionable advice on how to do that.
What else could you get here?
Dealing with your employees and dealing with people, in general, takes a certain amount of confidence.
I have come across over the years, many, many, many business owners who have issues dealing with their employees, hiring, firing employees, dealing with their vendors, people that are not happy with and they just keep putting up with what’s not working.
And so we’re going to work on that and go over tips and advice on how we can improve that.
What’s in it for you?
- Again, if you want to get actionable tips on how to improve your confidence in running your business.
- If you want to hear from guest experts sharing their experience, we’re going to have people that have been in business for years and years. Either confidence and self-esteem experts or expertise in different areas of business included but not limited to:
- sales, managing people managing cash, implementation of your business, your own mindset and the rest of it. We’re going to have experts and guest experts that are going to share their experience with us. And you should tune in.
- And we’re going to get to hang out with a community of like-minded entrepreneurs, and business owners who are in the same boat as you are. And once we talk and communicate with them, you’ll see that you know what, I’m not the only person that is having an issue in this area of their business. There are other people who actually have this issue, and I can connect with them, maybe they have fixed the issue and they can share their process and their solution with me, or just helped me come up with a solution that I can overcome the challenge or the fear that I am currently experiencing.
- So for those reasons, if you resonate with any of that, you should tune in and follow this show.
As far as the format of the show, I am going to do a weekly show. And it’s going to get aired on multiple platforms that later on is going to get published on our podcasts on Apple, Spotify, and in different places that you can listen to. Download it on your computer or on your phone and listen to it on the go as you drive around.
Get those tips from us and from the guest experts that are going to show up.
So this is it. This is the introduction episode of the show. Hope you like it. If you resonate with the message:
- Please LIKE it if you know someone that could benefit from boosting and improving the confidence on a daily basis and get some actionable advice on achieving that.
- Please SHARE the episode with them or share the show with them so that they can follow us.